Monday, December 19, 2016

Post 10 : English Language Challenges

Hi bloggers on this post I am going to talk about my progress on English courses. Well about the use of blogs I think, it is a modern method of teaching, because first of all we need a computer and second because without internet we couldn't publish our post and I feel with the use of this, I can progress with my vocabulary and redaction, because sometimes, I have all the ideas on my mind but write this results very difficult so this method had been of great help. Even more the teacher checks the answer and if you are wrong, she sends you the correct post and this form, I can see what is the more difficult things for me, so I hope this method continue in the future, because it’s very efficient and practical and in my personal situation, at first of the English classes I took more time to write one of this. Nevertheless I need improved my listening compression because sometime I don’t find differences between one word and other, so for improved this I could see movies without Spanish subtitles and use English subtitles for compare that I listen with the real idea, and check if I am good or bad.

In my day to day, I don’t practice my oral English with other persons, so I think I must do it, but I listening music in English and see movies in English too, so I always have in contact with this idiom because I like this and I hope learn this to achieve fluent English.

bye bloggers!

1 comment: